Nail Technician Wanted for two locations (Huntersville & South End) for non-toxic nail bar
Nicole Rehfuss |
NEW – Non Toxic, Fume Free Nail Salon – Hiring for TWO Locations (Birkdale Village & South End)
Bonus after 90 Days, retail product and service discounts, and a FUN & energetic environment!
Finally a place for NAIL services only – we are “painting” the town at Birkdale Village and Atherton Mill South End with beautiful, chic nails. Paint Nail Bar is a trendy, cutting-edge nail salon:
– offering a wide range of luxury manicure, pedicure and nail enhancement services (lacquer, gel and sculpting gel)
– fume-free environment safe for employees and clients
– non-toxic products are the highest quality (5-10 Free, water-based, vegan).
– no acrylics, dips, drills or masks! Our premium products and services make PAINT Nail Bar a destination for clean beauty.
– medical-grade sterilization standards are second to none!
– all tools/implements, files and buffers, and products provided
We are proud to offer our staff a superior compensation plan with a mix of base, plus commissions on products and services, and ALL gratuities.
– Hourly paid initial training
– continuing product education, community involvement, and regional industry events/trade shows
– we do not work on rotation-basis and offer online booking to make your day productive from start to finish
– most importantly, we all work together as a team
All applicants must be licensed nail technicians, cosmetologists, or full-specialists in the state of North Carolina. Those licenses must also be in good standing with no complaints on record, license must be current.
Views ( 164 )