how we’re making safety stylish—
- Masks and temperature checks are required for anyone entering the building.
- Social Distancing Protocol enforced. Capacity restrictions in place.
- Routine sanitizing and healthy respiratory etiquette mandated.
- Hand sanitizing stations are set up around campus.
- Extensive cleaning between guests.
Team members are Barbicide certified.
- Barbicide is a disinfectant solution used by barbers and cosmetologists for disinfecting grooming tools.
BlueAir Hepasilent Technology: AIR PURIFICATION SYSTEM installed.
- MORE CLEAN AIR
By combining two filtration technologies the filter doesn’t need to do as much of the work, so Blueair filters can be less dense - which delivers a uniquely high flow of clean air.
- KILLS 99% OF GERMS**
The combination of electrical charging and high air flow kills viruses and bacteria.
- REMOVES PARTICLES DOWN TO 0.1 MICRONS
HEPASilent technology catches particles down to 0.1 microns in size such as viruses, bacteria and microplastics, while also removing larger particles such dust, pollen, smoke and pet dander.
- LESS NOISE
A less dense filter material means that the air purifier fan can run at lower speeds, making a lot less noise while delivering a uniquely high flow of clean air
- - MORE CLEAN AIR
Replacing all of the AC filters with models referred to as MERV 13
- MERV, otherwise known as Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value, is a system used to evaluate the efficiency of an air filter based on how effective it is at catching particles of varying sizes. Basically, the higher the MERV rating, the higher the air filtration capabilities of a particular filter.
Opening up the intakes on the HVAC system to use more of the fresh air from outside
- AC units generally recirculate the majority of the air in a facility with only 15% - 30% fresh air. We are increasing this to 50% in our facilities as this will mean less opportunity for any airborne contaminants to be recirculated.
Don’t forget to get your Aveda Arts mask or wrap ($10)! All proceeds benefit The Salon and Spa Relief Fund.